Followers

Friday, August 9, 2019

TIP TUESDAY 
Here are my five tips on scrapbooking!
1. PICK A THEME
I choose my theme based on the pictures I'm scrapbooking, for example birthdays, graduations, births, etc.
2. CHOOSE COLOR SCHEME
I usually pick one or two colors from my pictures and match my cardstock and patterned paper
3. MAT OR DON'T?
I don't always mat my photos. It depends on how many pics I want for my layout or what my patterned paper looks like
4. EMBELLISH
Think outside the box, use buttons, fabric, add memorabilia from your trips and stamp sentiments directly on your page
5. JOURNAL/DATE/SIGN YOUR LAYOUTS
Don't be afraid to journal in your own handwriting, remember this is what your families will cherish. Always put the year on your layout and sign your page. I sign "Created by Mom and then the date I created it", (got this idea from my son Joshua)
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment